Are you looking for more freedom in your life, and at the same time, love challenges and responsibilities? Being a country manager at Financer.com, you’ll have location independence, freedom of work hours, and ability to earn passive income from profit share. You’ll become part of a team of digital experts and learn everything there is to know about online marketing and taking a project from 1 to 100.
An executive country manager is in charge of the operation as whole on a country level and is responsible of making sure the market is growing. The tasks are a combination of those of a digital marketer, a web administrator, a project leader and writer.
To give you a better overlook on the role as a executive country manager, we’ll explain your responsibilities, tasks, requirements and what we can offer.
Responsibilities as an executive country manager
Every country starts off with one executive country manager who is in charge of everything, so responsibilities are many in the beginning. Later on when the market reaches a specific revenue level, an assisting country manager is added to the team.
- Overlooking the site and making sure the whole funnel works.
- Recruiting more people to your market.
- Helping us to create a powerful brand.
- Keeping up to date with latest information in the industry (finance and loans).
- Consistently learning and improving in areas relevant to digital marketing.
- Create relations and pursue new partnerships.
- Help us further develop Financer.com with ideas and feedback.
Some of the tasks
To give you a brief idea of what tasks all that responsibilities consists of, we’ll list some of them below.
- Content writing and content editing (you need to be an extraordinary writer).
- On-page and off-page SEO.
- Setting up Facebook campaigns.
- Data entry for our products.
- Managing affiliate tracking and negotiating deals.
- Building up our social media profiles.
- Email support to visitors.
The requirements of hard skills are low and we do not necessarily require previous job experience.
All of the tasks above will be taught to you by the team and your team leader, with the exception of content writing. However, we are very picky when it comes to mindset.
We are looking for very special types of individuals.
Who we are looking for is:
- Great at content writing. You will receive guidelines, but you’ll need to be a very skillful writer from the start – we cannot teach you writing.
- Intrapreneurs who are driven by responsibility and thrives being in charge of operations. This person is not an entrepreneur, but especially not an employee.
- Passionate about marketing.
Following skills and experience will be beneficial:
- Previous work experience in finance, loans, investing, credit cards, saving etc.
- Marketing, especially SEO & affiliate marketing.
- Using WordPress and knowing HTML.
- Experience working as a independent contractor.
Why You’ll Love Working With Us
- Flexible hours and work freedom – few deadlines.
- Location independence.
- Profit share released as passive monthly income.
- Become part of a team filled with experts in the digital marketing world.
- Pay per performance and tasks.
- Regular team meetups in different parts of the world.
How Our Payment Model Works
Our payment model is a hybrid, it consists of pay per task, bonuses and profit share. We don’t work with fixed salaries or hourly rates for the country manager position. We believe in paying you according to performance of your market.
This means that you’ll start out with earning by task and bonuses (loyalty bonuses and milestone systems). Once your market becomes successful, a milestone of profit share is released. As your market grows, your monthly profit share increases.
The monthly income from tasks is highly dependent on the person. Focus intensity, previous experience, ability to learn fast and being action oriented all plays a role.
Because of our model, unfortunately, we can’t guarantee a specific minimum income. However, we can assure you that our payment is very generous in the long term. We asked the team in an anonymous feedback form, and actually 100% preferred the current payment model. More than 80% of the people said they were happy with their current payment, and 20% said they would be happy long term.
The average income for a country manager working full time was more than €2000. Multiple people earns more than €5000 per month. The monthly income tends to increase every month as profit share, experience, efficiency, resources and contacts builds up.