Are you looking for more freedom in your life, and at the same time, love challenges and responsibilities? Being a country manager at Financer.com, you’ll have location independence, freedom of work hours, and ability to earn passive income from profit share. You’ll become part of a team of digital experts and learn everything there is to know about online marketing and taking a project from 1 to 100.
The role of an assisting country manager is similar to the executive country manager (here on referred to as Executive CM), but with less absolute responsibilities. By the guidance and support from the Executive CM, you’ll perform a broad spectrum of tasks and be involved in growing Financer.com to become the number one financial comparison in your market.
Responsibilities as an assisting country manager
- Helping us to create a powerful brand
- Keeping up to date with latest information in the industry (finance and loans)
- Consistently learning and improving in areas relevant to digital marketing
- Create relations and pursue new partnerships
- Perform tasks instructed by the Executive CM.
Some of the tasks
To give you a brief idea of what tasks all that responsibilities consists of, we’ll list some of them below.
- Content writing and content editing (you need to be an extraordinary writer)
- On-page and off-page SEO
- Setting up Facebook campaigns
- Data entry for our products
- Managing affiliate tracking and negotiating deals
- Building up our social media profiles
- Email support to visitors
The requirements of hard skills are low and we do not necessarily require previous job experience.
All of the tasks above will be taught to you by the team and the Executive Country Manager.
We are looking for very special types of individuals.
Who we are looking for is:
- Great at content writing. You will receive guidelines, but you’ll need to be a very skillful writer from the start – we cannot teach you writing.
- Intrapreneurs who are driven by responsibility and thrives being in charge of operations. This person is not an entrepreneur, but especially not an employee.
- Passionate about marketing.
- Ability to understand and execute instructions given from the senior CM.
Following skills and experience will be beneficial:
- Previous work experience in finance, loans, investing, credit cards, saving etc..
- Marketing, especially SEO & affiliate marketing.
- Using WordPress and knowing HTML.
- Experience working as a independent contractor.
Why You’ll Love Working With Us
- Flexible hours and work freedom – few deadlines.
- Location independence.
- Profit share released as passive monthly income.
- Become part of a team filled with experts in the digital marketing world.
- Pay per performance and tasks.
- Regular team meetups in different parts of the world.
How Our Payment Model Works
We do not like fixed salaries or hourly rates. We believe in paying you according to performance. Our payment model consists of pay per task, bonuses and profit share.
The monthly revenue is highly dependent on the person. Focus intensity, previous experience, ability to learn fast and being action oriented all plays a role. The average income for a country manager working full time was €2094 for the month of 2018-03. Most country managers starts off earning less than that. The monthly income tends to increase every month as profit share, experience, efficiency, resources and contacts builds up.